Roulette has always been the most popular game of chance in the casino and will probably remain forever. However, roulette is also a very insidious, seductive game that you have to be familiar with if you want to win a lot of money.
There is a reason why roulette is not played professionally. Unlike poker or blackjack, you don’t have much influence throughout a round, so on the one hand, you are dependent on luck, and on the other hand, you have to pay attention to your discipline.
This is precisely why many roulette strategies for the online casino have developed that have less to do with the actual game than with managing your bankroll – this means using your money in such a way that you can minimize losses and maximizes profits.
So does that mean there are no “real” roulette strategies? Yes, there are real roulette strategies. However, we advise our readers to remain careful. Even with a strategy, roulette is and remains a very arbitrary game that provides fun and thrill rather than a regular income.
But enough of the warning – we now want to familiarize you with some roulette strategies for the online casino. As always, keep in mind that you should try them out in the free game simulators before betting real money!
Fast roulette strategy
This strategy is very simple, and it can give you good profits – but it is also very risky. For this strategy, you look at the marked dozens on the field.
- We bet on the first and third dozen every 25 units.
- If you win, you place the same 2 bets on 11 units.
- If you win again, you play the first and second dozen for another 17 units.
If you have completed all three steps, you win € 52. Statistically speaking, three wins in a row are possible under such betting conditions. Whoever loses should change tables or take a break.
Mathematical roulette strategy
Roulette is also subject to the laws of statistics and probability. So the probability of hitting a certain number is 1/37. This means that only 24 numbers can be hit one or more times in an entire game cycle; the other 13 are unlikely.
With this statistical observation, the following strategy was developed.
- Check out 30 roulette spins and collect statistics. It is likely that approximately 14 numbers were hit once, approximately 6 twice and approximately 17, not once.
- Set the number of game rounds. To do this, take the number 36 and divide it by the number of twice occurring numbers.
- We bet evenly on the numbers that occurred twice for so many rounds that we received in the calculation.
Example: let’s take the number 5, or five numbers occurred twice. We divide 36 by 5 and get 7). We bet evenly on all 5 numbers that have occurred twice. If we don’t win after seven rounds, we end the session and start again.…